That Fucking Cat Dress-Up That Fucking Cat Dress-Up

I made so many differnet faces.

I made a total of 6,722 faces and I keep making more. I jus cudnt stop! lul

Also you are gay.

Kevin responds:

no u.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Dat moosic was so nice

i was cryin da hole time!

baw www

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

Great.

That was lots of fun, I really enjoyed it. The music really sounds like Crash Bandicoot music. Is it?

knugen responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

And yes, some of the music is from Crash Bandicoot. I thought it would fit since Crash is kind of a platform game too and it seems like most who have reviewed thinks so too :)

F2Jam v2 Beta F2Jam v2 Beta

I really like it, just one problem.

I'll try to give you all the info I can.

I changed it to speed one and choose the Zelda windmill music. I hit start and half the screen moved to the left, making only half of the game visible. Besides that I encountered no problems and had a great time.

XceeD responds:

Thanks for the review. I didn't notice this bug until I played it off of NG. I always waited until the screen moved all the way back. Now I know what to fix :D!

Virtua Jam Drummer Virtua Jam Drummer

awesome!

i am very impressed good job

Exhaustion Exhaustion

it was good

i liked it, couldnt get passed the breaking a sweet one. but good, also nice tankman head exploding

Excuse Machine v1.0 Excuse Machine v1.0

well i was gonna make a review but

i have to tenderly cool my flat leech, sry

Custom Quiz v1.0 Custom Quiz v1.0

well, i liked it fine

yea, i didint know so much about mario, but once me make those other topics or more (suggeston) it will be much better. but overall not bad

Don't Look Back... Don't Look Back...

i liked the idea

but there was no point just kept clicking arrows. maybe if there were different options you could try. like, go to the hand, or jump off the building. and one way you die and the other way you escape. i mean its a good idea, just make there be a challenge

Omega-Weapon responds:

Thanks for the review! I know it's linier, but this IS my very first flash, I will make another one soon, and it will have a lot more options rather than just being straight forward.

Mars Racer (2.0) Mars Racer (2.0)

now this is what i was looking for

i liked it a alot. nice idea. its just grand. alothough after reading your decription, the music didnt really fit, but whatever its cool

Swordsplay responds:

Thank you.

I thought the music had a "humorous" aspect to it when you think of Mars....that's why I picked it.